My plan is very simple; make a few small changes and watch how it will exponentially impact my health and shape. I will focus on a few areas:
I will be cutting back on certain foods.
- I will only be having dates over the weekends and not every day.
- I will only have ghee and coconut oil in my coffee every second day and only half of what I used to have.
- Only two teaspoons of Peanut Butter per day.
- I will only have 187ml of wine per day.
- No more lemon tarts or apple pies. Maybe a small treat over the weekends
The goal is to sleep for at least 7 hours per night. Ideally 8 hours.
- I will be moving daily. Monday, Wednesday & Friday will be the SOFiT workouts.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays will be more toning and strength exercises.
- I will be rollerskating for at least 10 minutes per day.
- I will do the Situs/Squat/Pushup Ladder where I will add 1 rep every day.
- I will do the Sun Salutation every day; preferably in the morning.
This is the most important part of the journey. As a man think in his heart, so he is. As Joyce Meyer says: “Where the mind goes, the man follows”. I will be focusing on staying positive and having thin thoughts. I will also be staying busy and not allowing any wrong thoughts enter my mind. I have FULL CONTROL over my thoughts. Even when a wrong thoughts enters, through whatever channel, I will be taking it captive and judging it against the Word of God. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who strengthens me. I expect something good to happen to me today and through me today!